PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
 photo SerenityTopTen_zps109169ec.jpg

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How to get in touch with Us!

While many of you are anxiously looking for an adoptable puppy, we ask that you take the time to look over this article written by Joanna Kimball before contacting us regarding the price and availability of our puppies.
The article can also be found here: http://rufflyspeaking.net/puppy-buyer-ettiquette/

Have questions? Looking for an adoption questionnaire? Just want to chat?

Feel free to shoot us an email!

Patty: serenitycoveakk@comcast.net
or
Kim: kim.serenitycove@gmail.com

Because we're super busy keeping up with our four-legged friends, please keep in mind that it may take a few days to get back to you. : )

You can also check us out on Facebook!

Patty's Facebook                                           Kim's Facebook

Serenity Cove's Facebook


4 comments:

  1. Do you have a phone number that I could call to speak with you?
    -from someone wanting a klee kia asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will your next litter of dogs be born?

    I really want one very soon! I love this breed. Please write back!

    is there a phone number I can call to talk to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to contact i've sent 3 emails and no response could someone please check your emails thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I have you guys on FB, and I love the breed, they seem to be a good fit for me. I would love to know about your future puppies and if you happen to know any other good breeders that'd be great too! thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete